Cannot print reports: 2.6.19 [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 12 17:59:11 EST 2018

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> That's what I'm trying to do with these reports. The message box, "Error
> printing. Operation not supported." appears when I view a report and
> select the Print menu item, then select print to file.

John,

   Got it figured out. I hadn't paid attention to the last menu item: export
as PDF because I'm used to printing to a disk file. Same result, different
paths to it.

   Exporting to PDF works on both business and personal accounts. Seems like
the Print option works only on actual printers. That's OK with me as I now
know how to produce digital copies of the reports.

Regards,

Rich