1. How do I update the AqWizard version within GnuCash v. 2.6.19 on Windows

Holly Ochidi hsukup1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:22:04 EST 2018

So for setting up a new user, the AqBanking version that is installed with
GnuCash 2.6.19 is not updated. I do not have the option of entering the
Bank Code while creating a new user (see attachment AqBankingUsers.jpg).
Also, the choices of connection type are limited in my current version (see
attachment AqBankingNewUser.jpg).

Is it possible to update the version of AqBanking used within this build?
Do I have to download the GnuCash 2.7 (unstable) version?

Regards,

Holly Ochidi