Headers for importing accounts from CSV

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:49:27 EST 2018

Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the hidden and place_holder columns, the export shows ‘F’ and ‘T’ so those should work, but if not, using or 0 or 1 should suffice.

The tax column also appears to be binary. I think the setting is just a check box for each account that asks “Tax Related?” so that makes sense. But I know the tax report setup is more complicated and likely that data lies somewhere else. Even after the import, you’ll likely have to set that up separately.

Regards,
Adrien