Employee Stock Option Grants

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 03:54:17 EST 2018

Greg,

It should be possible to track publicly traded options just like stocks if
you know the symbol and the exchange where it is traded.  However, I
personally have not tried that.  Since those options expire rather quickly,
the data would tend to clutter up and bloat your data file after time,
unless you set up special data files to segregate that data somehow.

For private options, the best you could do is to make up symbols and not
mark them for price retrieval.  Then manually enter a price from time to
time.

David C