Grand Total in different currency

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 11:41:30 EST 2018

I think he’s referring to the Grand Total bar on the CoA screen. (you can set the position, bottom or top, in the preferences)

Ignacio,

It is a clickable drop-down. (there is an arrow on the right)

You might have clicked it and selected the EUR totals line.

Just click it again and select the USD line.

Regards,
Adrien