Language change mystery

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:24:31 EST 2018

I live in Mexico so when my tech works on my computer he changes the
operating language of Windows to Spanish. Somehow that changed the language
of GnuCash and I can't seem to get it to change back. The names of the
accounts are the names I gave them in English but all the menus and tabs
are in Spanish. It even changed the primary currency to the Mexican peso.

It may have something to do with Windows Defender. For some reason it
blocked GnuCash from making changes to the file. It was treating GnuCash as
a virus. I think we fixed that.

Thanks,
Roger