aqbanking / ofx downloads to wrong account and can't straighten out

Bill Starrs wjstarrsiii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:10:09 EST 2018

Hello all,

Still no dice.  I do have 4/5 accounts working properly, and used to
have 5/5 until the fateful day I mis-assigned the one that received a
new credit card number.

The setup screen clearly shows that my aqbanking account is associated
to the correct Gnucash account.  And that relationship holds up front
when I perform a transaction download from that account in the GUI.  But
once it pulls the transactions down, it still dumps them in the other
account.

I would think this has to be some kind of bug where there is a hidden
setting that is set once and forgotten by the wizard for existing
accounts?  Can anybody tell me where in the config files I can find
these relationships?

Thanks,

Bill