Date Change

Paul Konnersman konnersman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:28:42 EST 2018

My earlier reply was addressed to the wrong person.

I think that you will find what you're looking for here:

*MenuBar> File> Accounts> "Day Threshold to Read-Only Transactions (red*
* line)*

*If you enter zero in"Day Threshold" field all transactions will be
available in Read/Write,*
*If you enter the numeral "n" in "Day Threshold" field all transactions
will be available in Read/Write for the last "n" days, but read only if
the transaction date is more than "n" in the past. .And you will only be
able to back-date a transaction "n" days*

Hope this is helpful.

Paul

--
*Paul M. Konnersman*