Language change mystery (John Ralls)

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:49:37 EST 2018

Roger, you're almost there.

When you try to open a file from Notepad, the open file dialog is
automatically setup to show you files with names that end .txt by default.
There should be a control on the file open dialog that lets you make it
display all file types.  See attached screen shot of Notepad in Win7.  Then
you should be able to select the file to open it.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis