Printing no longer works on Windows 10 Pro

jeffrey black beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:19:43 EST 2018

Does anyone have any idea of why version 2.6.19 of GnuCash will no
longer recognize any physical printer hooked to my Windows 10 Pro
computer?  All other windoze programs do, and until today I have been
able to print any GnuCash report on this computer. Split lines and all.
I needed a quick and dirty one page report so didn't do the html export
print or I would not have noticed. It has worked before, I use it to
print tax reports for each month of the year.

Just to check, I looked on my laptop which has windoze 10 home with
GnuCash 2.6.19, and it recognizes and prints to all of my printers.

Both computers are running 64 bit versions of windoze, one pro the other
home, and I am using the same data file on both computers (moved the
portable usb drive).

I have rebooted the computer, unistalled 2.6.19 and reinstalled from a
new download.

Suggestions (besides dumping windoze, I am down to two legacy apps, then
Hallelujah Unix here I come) ?

--JEffrey Black M.B.A.