Language change mystery mysteriously solved

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 22 03:27:49 EST 2018

The Accounts tab is protected to avoid confusion if people accidentally try to
close it.

I had figured out a complicated way to work around this, and then thought of
another by editing yet another file. I'll spare you the details.

Here's the easiest solution:
Click on the accounts/cuentas tab and then select View->Rename page.
You can then give the page any name you like. If you rename it to "Accounts"
it's back at the Gnucash default in English.

Regards,

Geert