gnu cash v 2.6.19 on Mac OS X 10.13.3

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:44:08 EST 2018

Click on Accounts tab if not already the focus, click New icon (Create a
New Account), select "New top level account" in Parent Account listbox,
select "Expense" in Account Type listbox and click OK to create a top level
expense account, Then create your expense accounts under the top level
expense account just created.  Same holds good for Income Accounts.

Easier to start with one of the pre-defined COA's and adjust to suit
perhaps :-)

Cheers Dave H.