variable scheduled date

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 23 10:43:03 EST 2018

On 02/22/2018 11:35 PM, AZardoz wrote:
> First time on the forum.  My search didn't turn up this particular problem.
>
> Is it possible to have a variable scheduled date?
> I have some deposits that are made 2 business days before the end of the
> month, e.g. 28th or 29th.
> I know how to adjust for weekends & I can live with February being the odd
> duck, though a formula would take care of that too.
> The scheduler does not seem to have an option for this.
> Any help would be much appreciated.

My social security payment is in reality, deposited on the second
Wednesday of each month. I have never figured out _a good way_ to get
GnuCash to do this.

  /V\  PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B Registered Machine  1935521.
 /( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey    http://linuxcounter.net
 ^^-^^ 10:40:01 up 28 days, 23:37, 2 users, load average: 4.91, 4.88, 4.81