Segmentation Fault

C M Reinehr cmr at reinehr.net
Fri Feb 23 12:40:27 EST 2018

John,

FYI, by clean I meant that I was running only Debian compiled programs
downloaded from the repository, but in all honesty had forgotten that I
had tried to install some of Doug Doughty's custom reports.

In any case, I reinstalled Gnucash, created a new .gnucash directory
into which I copied my existing gnucash data file (gnucash.personal in
sql format) & tried again. Now I get only:

> Found Finance::Quote version 1.35
> Segmentation fault
I also rebuilt the data file with the .dump command.

Here's the contents of the gnucash.trace file:

> * 11:33:18  CRIT <gnc.backend.dbi> [sqlite3_error_fn()] DBI error: -6:
> An invalid or out-of-range index was passed to libdbi

Thanks!

CMR

--
"I've never let my school interfere with my education." -- Mark Twain
--------