Confused by "Reverse"

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 14:09:28 EST 2018

Set that preference for Reverse Balanced Accounts to ‘credit’.

That’s the way I have mine set and every account with a ‘normal’ balance is positive. Only contra-balanced accounts show negative.

Note, you can play with this setting and the CoA should update in real time without having to exit the Preferences window.

Regards,
Adrien