Confused by "Reverse"

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 14:12:47 EST 2018

Concerning the General Ledger report, I never run it so I don’t have an answer. Perhaps it has not been updated to account for the preference. (the Budget Report also doesn’t honor the setting)

Did you try the General Journal report? Perhaps it works correctly? (the two are nearly identical save for the extra options in the Ledger version)

Regards,
Adrien