Strange cookie appears when accessing this site...

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 10:13:51 EST 2018

I've been meaning to ask this for well over a year (if not longer), keep
forgetting about it; I did a search just now, but didn't get any hits...

Every single time I start the GnuCash User forum site (using Windows 10 Pro,
btw, Google Chrome), and this *only occurs* when I access the GnuCash User
forum site, I've noticed that a new *cookie* appears (if I delete it, it
reappears the next time I access the GnuCash User forum site)...

*http://www.super-resume.com/*

Any explanation??????

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t374961/Image_003.jpg>