Problem With Current Assets

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:13:23 EST 2018

I have a set my chart for accounts under Current Assets: Cash, then
various banks etc.  Today, I decided to add a sub account to Cash:
Banks.  In attempting to place the various banks under "Banks", one of
my accounts got accidentally placed under another bank and I cannot
figure out how to undo it.  When I try to change the parent account I
get a message "you must choose a valid parent account".

I can't figure out how to correct this.  Probably just brain dead. I
have changed structures before without any problem.

System is LInux Mint 18.2 and GC 2.6.17.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Les