Can anyone else reproduce this behavior?

Tom Olin tmp14a12 at tomolin.net
Sun Jan 7 10:48:18 EST 2018

I’m running GnuCash on an iMac running High Sierra. I access it from a Mac Book, also running High Sierra, using Apple’s Screen Sharing. All software is up to date.

When working in GnuCash remotely this way, I’m unable to activate any buttons within the GnuCash interface. When I move the cursor over the buttons, they highlight normally, but clicking does nothing. However, I can click on menus and select operations that way without problem. I’ve been unable to reproduce the problem with any Apple native applications.

This problem did not exist when both machines were running El Capitan.

I don’t know if the problem is with GnuCash or Apple’s software. First, I’d like to find out if anyone else can reproduce the behavior I’ve described.