Updated Finance-Quote to 1.44; GnuCash still not retrieving quotes

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:21:19 EST 2018

Check out https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Debian especially the bit about
gnucash-docs being optional.  The button is always there otherwise you
would have to recompile gnucash to add it.  I'm running a Ubuntu 17.10 at
home and I'm pretty sure I had to install the docs as well...

Search for *gnucash* to find the GnuCash packages

   - Mark *gnucash-common* for installation
   - Mark *gnucash* for installation
   - Mark *gnucash-docs* for installation (optional)