Correcting Opening Balances

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:17:20 EST 2018

Did you check the transactions as you imported them to weed out duplicates
and correct errors?

If not, I would suggest starting over to get at least reasonably close to a
good starting point.

You should not need to delete obsolete accounts as they should go to zero
after all transactions are entered.

David  C