Manually entering historic records

Gregory L. Davis gd at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 14 04:59:36 EST 2018

Trevor:

It sounds to me like you have to increase the number of days for "Read
only" transactions.  Try clicking on the file menu, then preferences.
In the "Accounts" tab, increase "Day Threshold for Read-Only
Transactions (red line):".  You can set the number of days to to
something like 800 to include all of 2016.

Hope this helps,

greg

I've been following the user group for years but still not started the
move from 20yrs of MSmoney... all looks too hard with an MSM file with
records back to 1997.
I thought I could test the water with a new business and associated bank
account that started in 2016.I've been managing this with a spreadsheet
as very few transactions.
So I set up a business set of accounts and tried entering manually, the
historic records... I'm immediately stumped. It does not let me enter
past dates. Clearly I'm going about this in the wrong way.Advice
appreciated.Trevor

--
Gregory L. Davis
gd at centurytel.net