Year end issues

Jack Whyte jvwhyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:25:26 EST 2018

Thanks David

Yes but as it’s a double entry system, the net effect of deleting a year’s
worth of transactions in an account where close book has been applied
should be nil so the Checking account should not be effected?

Am I missing something?

It could be a bit laborious deleting all these transactions but if the net
effect is zero I should be ok.

Perhaps I’ll give it a try with a couple of accounts + report back.

Jack