NUM Column Defaults

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 15 11:53:25 EST 2018

Hi,

Jack Slater <theilliniguy at gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to create/save default NUM items such as:
>
> EFT (electronic funds transfer)
> DEP (deposit)
> TRN (transfer)
> ATM (auto teller machine)
> And a simple free form text entry (this would allow for sequenced check
> number entries)

The Num column is a text entry, so you could put these in.  I don't know
if there is an autofill for that particular column, but I *think* there
is -- which means once you enter an EFT in there in an account, it can
autofill that in future transaction entries.

(If there is not an autofill for that column then I'm afraid you'll have
to type it in every time).