Question marks in front of amount in transaction report

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jan 18 09:51:49 EST 2018

> On Jan 18, 2018, at 6:10 AM, Sanjay Chakravarty <sanjaychak02 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear users
>
> I have Gnucash 2.6.18 running on Arch Linux. When I create a report, I get 3 question marks in front of my "Amount" like ???50.0. This is happening in report only, and the accounting tables are fine.
>
> Currency is set to INR. Font is Roboto in the HTML Stylesheet.
>
> How can I get rid of the question mark characters in the report?

The characters displayed at https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto?selection.family=Roboto:500 <https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto?selection.family=Roboto:500> do not appear to me to include the Rupee sign, so the first thing to do is find a font family that does and use it.

Regards,
John Ralls