Finance:Quotes

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sat Jan 20 22:51:25 EST 2018

The tdwaterhouse finance-quote module is not working. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it pass tests when I try to check all the modules (recently, anyway). My recollection is that tdwaterhouse changed their site often, thus breaking the f-q module just as often.

echo '(yahoo_json "IBM")' | gnc-fq-helper
gives me:
(("IBM" (symbol . "IBM") (gnc:time-no-zone . "2018-01-19 12:00:00") (last . 162.37) (currency . "USD")))

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com