info about action field in double-line view

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:30:32 EST 2018

Geert,

What is the current status on the File Association feature set? I know that there was a wave of activity a few years back when the feature was first added, but I haven’t seen anything about it since. My recollection of the traffic at the time was that it had potential to be very useful, but that after the initial basic implementation, additional work to enhance its utility was lacking.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing in the documentation about file associations, either. At the very least, it would be good to have some kind of state-of-the-feature information put out there somewhere, maybe on the wiki, if the feature isn’t yet ready for general use.

David