Mass Import from MS Money User

Jon jwmcvety at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:00:15 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I have read the FAQ for importing accounts from MS Money.

I have about 20 years worth of transactions.  Since I'm pulling over this
data one account at a time, is there a method that would improve the odds of
keeping accurate balances and minimizing duplicate transactions?

Should I start with the largest account with the most transactions
(checking), or start with some smaller accounts with fewer transactions
(credit cards, etc.)?

Or will it make no difference and doing it either way will net the same
result?