Please remove me from the mailing list

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:58:36 EST 2018

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:27 AM, Megagrumpy <megagrumpy at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tried to do it myself but going around in circles!
>

> --
reading this list through Nabble, which is a completely separate service
that mirrors the list and duplicates some of the functionality of the
OFFICIAL GnuCash list. You may actually be getting your email messages from
THEM, instead. I clicked the link at the bottom of your message (that came
through the GnuCash email list) and noticed the Nabble site includes a
similar email subscribe/unsubscribe page.

I hope you'll report back and let the list know in case this is helpful to
others.

-----