Question

Bill Hessinger wahessin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 17:12:26 EST 2018

Question to GNUcash Mailing list:

I have just loaded version 2.6.19 onto my Mac laptop.  Could someone walk me thru (via an email) setting up the following procedure?

Primary checking account (all funds stored here).  No web connection to bank required.
	10 sub-accounts where  funds will be transferred on a monthly basis out of the primary account in order  to accumulate to pay a yearly due bill.  At payment time the accumulated funds will be transferred back into the primary account and a check will be deducted from the primary balance.
	It sounds so simple, but I can’t seem to set it up properly.  Hopefully once a month the software will balance GNUcash ledger to the bank statement.

Hope you’re having a good day,

Billy
wahessin at yahoo.com
770-335-2431