MacOS 32-bit support

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:52:00 EST 2018

Thanks for the heads-up. (I still have a Snow Leopard Macbook, but don’t use it for GnuCash any longer)

Any reason to think a 32-bit vm to run 2.6.x if needed on 10.14 or a 64-bit vm to run 2.7/3.0 on older Macs wouldn’t handle those hopefully few cases? (other than maybe a performance hit that is)

Regards,
Adrien