File Format : XML v MySQL / postgres / sqllite

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:12:39 EST 2018

I switched from XML to SQLite about a year ago. I perceive a performance improvement on loading, but that’s about it. (and I generally never shut the app down anyway)

I haven’t attempted any custom reporting yet, but I plan to.

I could be mistaken, but I think PyCash is designed to parse the XML file so you can still get the reporting you want.

Regards,
Adrien