Please remove me from the mailing list

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jan 27 04:43:30 EST 2018

Op vrijdag 26 januari 2018 23:53:29 CET schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> I suppose you’re referring to this:
>
> I would think altering this to say:
> >
> > To do the same if you’re using Nabble:
> > (insert link here)
> > -----
>
> would do the trick.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

I would prefer that the bit about nabble in addition would politely but
clearly state the nabble interface to the lists is not managed by the gnucash
project and that the user should contact nabble support for further help.

I just don't know how to express that in nice English with fewer words to keep
the added footer more compact.

Geert