File Format : XML v MySQL / postgres / sqllite

Sébastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:55:36 EST 2018

Hello David,

Regarding the use of python on windows and Mac, Anaconda has made a huge
difference in the last years providing all packages in an easy precompiled
version.
You can have a look at https://conda.io/docs/user-guide/install/macos.html
for the installation (which is simple and does not require any compiler).