Android to Desktop

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 28 06:45:51 EST 2018

Hi,

I have exported my Android Transactions from Android to a QIF and then attempted to import them into the desktop.

It says Transaction amount: Unrecognised or inconsistent format.

When I exported from Android to XML and opened that various values where blank.

When I look up those transactions on android they are not blank.

When I reduce the amount of data passed over it opens and imports the file. I assume because these "blank transactions are omitted.

Any ideas as to how this can be corrected??

I have a lot of data to transfer.

Thanks

--
  Mike Stillingfleet