Does anyone successfully use GNU Android App. If not get it off the main web site.

Di Mang di.mang.freetime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:07:47 EST 2018

Hello john_mike,

i use gnucash android app. It is very helpful for me.
I use it to enter the expenses immediately (on-the-fly) and transfer it one
time per month into desktop version (as QIF export).

I had problems with it a month ago: there was a bug in android app bevor
version 2.3.0 with double minus sign.
But now everything works fine.

DM