Fwd: Android to Desktop

Di Mang di.mang.freetime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:10:12 EST 2018

Hi Mike,

which version of android app do you use?

There was a bug in android app befor version 2.3.0 with a double minus sign
in QIF and XML export files.
This bug was fixed in the version 2.3.0 (on 9th January 2018). You can
check it in your QIF or XML export files by searching for "--".
In this case you can remove all entries "--" and import the file into
GnuCash. But please make the BACKUP files before you test it.

DM