Has the Treasury Direct interface changed?

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:46:31 EST 2018

So, after trying different methods of communicating with the treasurydirect
site, I finally bit the bullet and updated my Perl modules (via a cpan
"upgrade" command) and the problem has been fixed. Don't know which module
was mucked up or how it got that way, but things are working fine, now. I
noticed when I checked on the versions of things (using the cpan "r"
command) that a lot of modules were pretty old. Perhaps they just "aged out"
of usefulness? I don't know.
A beneficial side effect of this is that after digging deep into my Perl
code to get quotes for E/EE/I bonds, it's a lot cleaner and perhaps a bit
easier to read. Well, as easy as Perl gets, I suppose.

-----
Ken Farley