Does anyone successfully use GNU Android App. If not get it off the main web site.

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 29 05:03:31 EST 2018

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:48:54 +0000
jeffrey black <beastmaster126 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> All I do is export the app data to a qif file and use the usb port to
> transfer it to my desktop.  Never had a problem with it. I have never
> tried exporting as xml.
>
> Keep in mind the android app is an entirely separate product,
> developed by a different group.

I had a working version, then a non-exporting version. I went back to
scraps of paper. On the new phone the version I have seems to be able
to export again. It's 2.2.0

However, it won't connect to my nextcloud server, so I have to do some
odd things to get the data to my computer. Paper remains easier.

Liz