Merging Files or Other Method getting Transactions into main File.

john_mike mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 01:59:01 EST 2018

Confused!

Back ground : Trying to get damaged transactions from phone to main file.
Transactions entered whilst phone app had some sort of double minus problem.

What I have done:

The only way to repair the transactions was to export as an XML file. Open
that XML in GNUCash. Go through line by line and enter amounts.

Now I want these transactions to be imported into my main file.

I have attempted to export these corrected transactions to a QIF File. But
this option does not seem to exist. So have followed the export to CSV file.

Now when attempting to import these CSV files to my main file. It fails.

So is there a way to simply merging the two XML files rather than importing
them.

If not I will print the transactions out and start manually entering them in
my main file as this is now totally beyond a joke.

I say again.

AS THE GNUCASH ANDROID APP DOES NOT WORK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM
THE GNUCASH WEB SITE SO THAT NO ONE ELSE SUFFERS THIS HUGE WASTE OF TIME.