Can I automate any of this?

bob_summers bonsai.tiger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 02:59:59 EST 2018

Hi, I've been using GnuCash for a few years in my business, a language
academy, and it does everything I need it to, which is; generate invoices,
track their payment, and send a few reports every tax quarter.  I send
around 80 invoices on the first of the month, generally all for the same
amount (some get family discounts).

My current workflow is:
1. Raise 80 invoices,
2. Generate easy-invoice reports for each,
3. Save these reports to .pdf
4. Mail out the reports (Thunderbird).

All of this is done one by one, takes a few hours, and is prone to errors.
If anyone has an idea how to automate any of the steps, especially the last
three, I'd love to hear about it.

Cheers!