Print button and character set options

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:43:19 EST 2018

Michael,

Please Reply All so the user list is included.  Other users may be
enlightened or have information to add.

If you are getting strange characters there is an issue with either your OS
environment settings or sometimes other settings.  You can get more
specific answers if you tell us what OS you are running GnuCash under and
which release of GnuCash you have installed.  If the issue is in a certain
report or it's settings that info would be helpful too.

David C