Finance::Quote for EE Savings Bonds

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 15:22:40 EST 2018

Yes, I was able to get my code to work again. I don't think EE bonds
have CUSIPs despite what others have told me. This kind of makes the
treasurydirect API a mystery. Unless there are options and other info
that can be fed to the site to get EE info.
My Perl stuff uses the savings bond calculator to calculate the
values, then extracts them from the (hidden) tables that are created.
I'm not able to access the code file right now, but I could send it
later, or post it here if that is okay...