Print button and character set options

michael lindenmeyer tfilm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 17:43:41 EST 2018

Problem solved! i had been using an older version of gnucash, so
installed the current version after totally removing the old one,
including any references to it in my registry on windows 7 pro. The
current version works perfectly so far as I can tell. It could be the
earlier one didn't have the proper options set as default. Thanks for
the help and advice.

MEL

180131.1643