[GNC] My bad

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:00:49 EDT 2018

The easiest way is to open the backup file and Save As the original
file as you have suggested.  You could rename it instead but then you
would have to use File Open to open it (as GC defaults to opening the
last file used as you noticed).  Log files are not used by the system
after they are created so the names don't matter.  I tend not to use
Save As for backups for precisely the reason you have found, but have
the backup of the accounts as part of the general backup strategy for
the whole machine.

Colin