[GNC] Build on 18.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:52:42 EDT 2018

On 1 July 2018 at 16:36, Roger Miskowicz <rmisko11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> in 16.04 and GC3.2 using:
>
> $ locate gnc-account-report
>
> I found:
>
> /usr/local/share/gnucash/icons/hicolor/16x16/actions/
> gnc-account-report.png
> /usr/local/share/gnucash/icons/hicolor/24x24/actions/
> gnc-account-report.png
>
> Are these files found in 18.04?

No, in /usr/local/share/gnucash there is no icons folder.   I have
accounts  gtkbuilder  make-prefs-migration-script.xsl  pixmaps
tip_of_the_day.list
checks    jqplot      migratable-prefs.xml             scm      ui

The only png file is pixmaps/gnucash_splash.png

There is no reference to /usr/local/share/gnucash/icons in the output of
sudo make install.

Colin

Colin