[GNC] Changing default font size in Gnucash 3.2

Daniel Dickinson dannyhmg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:03:50 EDT 2018

I just upgraded to Gnucash 3.2 (on Mac OS X 10.13.4) and am having trouble setting a default font size.  The current font is too small and makes it very difficult for me to read the register.

Following the instructions at https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3, I created the file ~/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini (this file didn't exist previously), with the following contents:

[Settings]
gtk-font-name=Arial 16

Also, from within Gnucash I went to Edit>Style Sheets>Default and changed all the fonts to Arial 16.

Neither of these actions had any effect on the font sizes displayed.  How can I set a larger default font size in Gnucash 3.2?

Thanks,

Dan Dickinson

GTK3 - GnuCash<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3>
wiki.gnucash.org
Menu Keyboard Shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts can be assigned to actions in GnuCash application. A more detailed information is available on Keyboard Shortcuts.. To assign a custom shortcut, do the following: