[GNC] Budget Creation with Some Empty Accounts

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Sun Jul 1 16:51:21 EDT 2018

Hmm.  Puzzled, then.  I just created a brand new account, without even an
opening balance transaction so it has no entries, and a zero balance.  When
I did "New Budget" it showed up in the budget tree.  I'm running version
2.6.19 on Ubuntu 18.04.  What version & OS are you on?  Perhaps there is
behavior that has changed.

*Jim Passmore*jim at passmore4.com