[GNC] Build on 18.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:11:39 EDT 2018

I have found these lines in gnucash-build/data/pixmaps/cmake_install.cmake

if("x${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}x" STREQUAL "xUnspecifiedx" OR NOT
CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT)
  file(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/gnucash/icons"
TYPE DIRECTORY FILES "/home/me/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor" REGEX
".*/apps.*" EXCLUDE)
endif()

if("x${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}x" STREQUAL "xUnspecifiedx" OR NOT
CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT)
  file(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/icons" TYPE
DIRECTORY FILES "/home/me/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor" REGEX
".*/actions.*" EXCLUDE)
endif()

Which look as if they should be copying the icons from the source directory
to /usr/local/share/gnucash/icons and /usr/local/share/icons.  However it
seems to say (given my negligible knowledge of the make system) copy the
files from the apps folders to share/gnucash/icons and the ones from the
actions folders to share/icons, which is the wrong way round.  So I can't
make any sense of it.

Colin