[GNC] Uninstalling previous versions

Bruce Lang quilarc at chariot.net.au
Mon Jul 2 08:00:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

I installed 3.2 but I experienced problems with displaying the reports.

Trial Balance and Equity Statement produced an "Error in producing
report" message. I can view the various Options for the reports and all
settings were as previously configured (under the former version).

Other reports, such as P&L, Budget Report, Cash Flow, etc all displayed
correctly.

I installed 3.2 using the automatic installer and all seemed OK and no
problems encountered with the install.

However, I have now reverted to 3.1 and those reports now display as
they are meant to.

(OS is Win10)

Thanks,

*Bruce*